I had a question tonight about SavingStar and I thought others may benefit from the answers.
What is SavingStar?
Providing exclusive eCoupons redeemable at over 24,000 grocery and drug stores throughout the country, SavingStar’s eCoupons are linked to customers’ loyalty cards and offer a more convenient and eco-friendly way to save on groceries than paper coupons. SavingStar automatically adds the value of each eCoupon redeemed into users’ SavingStar accounts, enabling them to pick their payout from cash to gift cards to charity donations. www.Savingstar.com
In fact, the developers of SavingStar are the ones who created upromises e-coupon segment!
How does it work?
1. Sign up & register store loyalty cards at Savingstar
2. Activate coupons
3. Shop as normal
4. Bought something there was a SavingStar coupon for? Look for the deposit in your account!
5. Cash out!
6. Repeat steps 2-5!
How do I maximize my savings with SavingStar?
- Load coupons each week
- Register ALL the stores you even only occasionally shop at
- I may use the SavingStar deposit as a deciding factor in making a purchase but I do not make that decision on it completely. Remember that “rebates” such as they are are never 100% certain since we could accidentally buy the wrong size, etc.
- Your store personnel will NOT know anything about the SavingStar
- Store digital coupons, manufacturer coupons, or any other coupon or discount will NOT affect your SavingStar deposit!
- You can “cash out” at $5 in gift cards, deposit to your bank account or even donate to their charity!
Are you a “Saving Star“? If not, sign up today!!
Friends don't let friends pay full price- share the savings!
-Moola Saving Mom
This post contains affiliate links.View my disclosure here..