I love ice cream cake but they can be expensive. Here is an easy and less expensive homemade ice cream cake.
- Brownie mix (Or make it from scratch)
- Ice cream
- Cookies to make crunchies
- Magic Shell
- Whipped topping
- Cake decorations
- Bake brownies in round cake pan (I used a 3 inch high one) Remove the brownies
- Line the same cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Let the ice cream sit out and soften for at least 30 mins
- Spread in the ice cream in cake pan. I used choc and vanilla and put a layer of crunchies (to make the crunchies, crush chocolate sandwich oreo style cookies and mix with Magic Shell)
- Let the ice cream refreeze and then pull out of pan using plastic wrap
- Place ice cream on top of brownie. Ice with softened cool whip topping.
Add decorations and refreeze.It is delicious!