I have had this old cigar box laying around for years. I decided to sand it and see if I could re-purpose it.
- Cigar box
- Spray Paint for the Box
- Stencil Brushes
- Paint for the design to be stenciled on the box
- Scrap Book Paper
- Sand the box
- Drill a hole for the handle
- Spray paint the entire box
- Use a stencil and stencil the box as much or as as little as you want
- Attach the handle
- Cut scrap book paper to line the inside, top and bottom
- Glue the paper inside of the box
I am going to give this re-purposed cigar box to a little girl that I know who loves boxes. I think she will love it!