Lunch gets boring around here. PB&J sandwiches, cheese sticks, goldfish….yeah boring.
We decided to roll things up and instead made turkey and cheese rolls using Flatout Bread, turkey slices, Provolone slices and thinly sliced peppers. I served it on a bed of lettuce with a side of ranch dressing.
(psssttt… The meat and cheese are Buy 2 Get 3 FREE at Harris Teeter 8/9/17- 8/15/17.)
- 2 Flatout Bread Sheets
- 4 Slices Deli Turkey Breast
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 Sweet mini peppers, thinly sliced
- Ranch for Dipping
- Red Leaf Lettuce
- Lay the flatout bread on a cutting board and place two slices of turkey and 2 slices of cheese in the middle.
- Place a few thin slices of peppers on top.
- Tightly roll the bread up into a long roll.
- Slice it into 2 inch slices (about 4 per bread)
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves with ranch dressing on the side.