Harris Teeter Deals & Ad Matchups
Weekly List 2/22 – 2/28
Weekly List 2/15- 2/21
- Harris Teeter Weekend Evics 02/23
- NEW EcoTools Coupons + Deals
- $1.50 Throat Drops (and other Feel Better Meds)
- Nabisco Crackers; As low as $1.50 PLUS Soup Deals!
- Nutella; As low as $1.49
- Perdue Heat & Eat Products: As low as $1.49
- Friskies Cat Treats: $4.99
- Whole & Split Chicken: As low as 79¢/lb
- Harris Teeter Diaper Promos
- New York Garlic Bake & Break Bread: As low as 25¢
- Tombstone Pizzas as low as $2.83
- Nabisco Chips! Ahoy Cookies: As low as 67¢
- Playtex Cup: $1.49 at Harris Teeter (eVIC Stack) (Super Doubles FREEBIE?)
- Harris Teeter Deals Roundup Posted 2/22
- BOGO Tortillas & Dinner Ideas
- Noxzema Razors: 50¢ at Harris Teeter
- $1.99 Tide Pods or Gain Flings
- Panera Bread Bowls : $2.14 (Plus Soup Deal)
- $4.49 ThinkThin Oatmeal: Harris Teeter
- 77¢ Bread: Harris Teeter
- $0.25 Avocados
- FREE Challenge European Butter (Coupon GONE)
- $1.49 Skippy PB Bites
- $0.75 Gerber 1st Foods
- $0.75 Pop-Tarts
Harris Teeter Weekend Update
Harris Teeter Weekend eVIC
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons or coupons not displaying an expiration date.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per scanned item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept only one paper coupon (Manufacturer, Internet, Harris Teeter or Competitor) per purchased item.
- Coupons saved to mobile devices cannot be accepted.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back. If coupon value exceeds item value, the coupon amount will be adjusted to reflect item price.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- Coupons that reflect money off of total order must be used after all other discounts and coupons are applied.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- We gladly accept original paper internet manufacturer’s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any “free” products are accepted.
- With the purchase of three like manufacturer’s products, we accept three Internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan.
- Coupons have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow industry-standard format. Any presented coupon that does not follow standard format will not be accepted, to include coupons that are copied and have the same serial number.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products. We also redeem circular and direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day.
- If a coupon is marked as a Manufacturer’s Coupon, we will accept it even if it comes from a Catalina coupon machine. Example: If the coupon is from Target, Food Lion etc. and has “Manufacturer’s Coupon” printed on the coupon it is acceptable.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitors are.
- We do not accept percent off items or percent off total order coupons.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three or three “deals” unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- We do not reissue rainchecks for quantities not purchased at time of redemption.
- For deals where the pricing may vary, the customer must pay the highest of the amounts.
- Rainchecks cannot be combined with current sale price.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- We will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded. For example, then, if a customer presents 6 cans of tuna, 3 jars of tomato sauce, 2 boxes of cereal, 4 bottles of shampoo and 2 boxes of crackers with shelf tags and receipts saying that all of these items scanned incorrectly, we will give them 1 tuna, 1 tomato sauce, 1 cereal, 1 shampoo and 1 box of crackers for free. For all the rest of the items, we will refund them the difference in price per item.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.