Just a heads up that Harris Teeter will be having Super Doubles starting Wednesday – 3/26!
Coupons $2 and under will be doubled up to the sale price or $4- whichever is less. So a $2 coupon on an item on sale for $3 will double to $3.
You can use as many coupons as you want but there are limits:
- 3 of the same paper coupon will double wyb 3 items. All others are at face value.
- 3 of the same internet printed (NOT copied- but individually printed) will be accepted doubled or not.
- You can stack an EVIC coupon with a paper coupon.
- You CAN use (1) coupon on every item even a B2G3 sale (and there are some this week coming up!)
- 20 coupons per day/VIC card will double. This is tracked by your card you cannot store hop to get more coupons to double.
- Orders cannot be split up to get around the 3 “like” coupon rule (or any rule).
- 1 VIC card per household.
Here is how I run Super Doubles here on MSM
List #1 will go live tonight or tomorrow. It will have regular priced items and some “if sale continues” items. This will be in printable list format.
List #2 will go live by Sunday. It will have List #1 combined into the sales ad. It will be in spreadsheet format and printable list.
List #3 will go live on Tuesday evening. It will be unadvertised deals. It will be in printable list format and I will have it added to the spreadsheet by Wednesday morning.
List #4 will go up Sunday and will only be deals with the new coupons that came out Sunday morning.
Always read the comments! Your fellow couponers are amazing at finding (and sharing) deals!
I will have deals up tonight but you will want to check out the printable coupon pages here on MSM and print any you want to use! Here are 4 of my favorite high value coupons!