This is a great project for a child’s room and a child could even make one.
- Canvas the size you want
- Piece of wood the thickness of the canvas frame that fits inside of the back of the canvas
- Short large headed nails
- Acrylic Paint
- Stiff paint brush
- Black paint pen
- Attach a piece of wood inside of the canvas to give you a solid surface for the nails
- Print a template of whatever you want to use
- Trace it on the canvas with a pencil
- Outline it with a black paint pen
- Use a stiff brush and acrylic paint and paint inside of the outline
- Attach nails around the outline
- Use string to outline the object on the canvas
Hang it up or set it on a bookshelf.