There are two things I love- bread and garlic. So mix those two up and I get very happy.
These were delicious and my daughter and I fought over who got the last one! The best part is that you can make it from scratch or use canned biscuits. I used canned biscuits and they were delicious! In fact, no one would even know they were canned and I think that these might make an appearance on my holiday table this year!
- 1 tube canned biscuits
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp minced garlic (or 4 fresh cloves minced)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four sections.
- Place all the sections in a bowl, sprinkle parmesan, garlic, and oregano over the biscuits.
- Toss and mix.
- Place 4-5 pieces of biscuits into each tin.
- Brush melted butter over each tin of biscuits.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with more butter.