Flour tortillas are a staple in my pantry (and freezer- they freeze great) and cheese- we always always have cheese! This is a super easy lunch to make for picky kids and for my youngest- I love that the pizza is folded so she can easily pick it up and dip it into sauce!
You can use any toppings you want, we prefer pepperoni so that’s what we made but grilled chicken, shredded beef, olives, onions, peppers- the possibilities are endless!
This is my favorite pan for grilled cheese and quesadillas. The small edge makes it easy to flip and it’s non-stick so no need to add butter to the pan.
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni (or any pizza toppings of your choice)
- Preheat non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Smear a tiny amount of sauce on half of a tortilla.
- Place cheese on the same half.
- Add toppings to the same half.
- Fold the tortilla in half over the toppings.
- Place in skillet and crisp the tortilla, melting the cheese and heating the toppings.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce to dip.