S’mores are a family favorite around here but sometimes you want them to be a little portable – to take to a family event or just to keep around when having a fire going isn’t feasible.
These are SO good and honestly I think the marshmallow cream is amazing and so much easier than I thought it would be!
- 1 pkg graham crackers (I recommend vanilla graham crackers)
- 1 egg white, at room temperature
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dipping chocolate
- Break crackers in half, lay half of the crackers face down on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Place the rest to the side.
- Beat egg, corn syrup and salt in a mixing bowl on high speed until thick and doubled in size. This can take 5 minutes or more.
- Reduce sped to low and add sugar. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix until incorporated well.
- Smear a generous portion on each of the crackers.
- Top each with the reserved cracker halves.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Right before removing from the freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Dip each cookie into chocolate and replace on parchment paper.
- Return to the freezer for 30 minutes until chocolate hardens.