Fair warning- if you like white chocolate these are AMAZING. I’m not a fan of milk or dark chocolate so when I had some white chocolate and my daughter begged for some peeps- I had to try and see if these would turn out!
I got to thinking- what about caramel chocolate? OH I bet that would be good too! So many options to play with the original S’more! You can make this in the traditional way – by toasting marshmallows but if you can’t get outside to a fire pit use the microwave!
- 4 Vanilla Graham Crackers
- 1 Bar White Chocolate
- 4 Peeps
- Break crackers into equal halves.
- Place 4 halves on microwave safe plate
- Top with ¼ of bar of chocolate
- Top with 1 peep.
- Microwave on high 15-20 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up.
- Remove from microwave and top with remaining halves of graham crackers.