y’all know that potatoes are GOOD but these potatoes are AMAZING.
First you will want to wash your potatoes and preheat your oven to 375F.
Use a Mandolin Slicer to about 1/8 inch thick slices. Be careful though these babies are SHARP.
Put the slices in a bowl and mix with olive oil, butter, garlic powder, salt, Italian spices and about 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (I used Mexican blend because it was what I have but you can use Mozzarella, parmesan or whatever you prefer)
Layer the potatoes in the muffin tin until they are all stacked up.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 15 minutes or until very crispy.
Remove from the muffin tins and serve hot. Trust me- they are best REALLY hot and crispy! My daughter dipped hers in ranch and YUM.
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp sale
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheese of choice
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes into ⅛ inch slices with mandolin slicer.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Stack slices into prepared muffin tin.
- Cover with Foil and bake 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until it's really crispy.
- Makes about 12 stacks.