I broke my brand new glass patio table so I used some pallet wood and I ended liking the table more!
- Pallet Wood
- Nail Gun
- Wood Glue
- Find enough pallet wood to cover the table area
- Cut all the pieces the same length
- Screw thin wood into the metal frame to be the frame that you glue and nail the pallet wood to
- Glue and nail the pallet pieces
- Lightly paint the wood and let it dry
- Sand lightly to give it a weathered look
- Seal with clear shellac or varnish if desired
I am so happy with how this table turned out. It looks perfect with my tan furniture and rust walls.