1. Shamrock outline printouts in 1-2 sizes
2. 3 shades of green felt
3. Bakers twine
1. Print out the shamrock outline of your choice to use as a stencil.
2. Trace several size shamrocks out of several shades of green felt.
3. Cut out the shamrocks.
4. Lay out the pattern of shamrocks that you would like for your garland. I chose to use 3 small shamrocks in the middle.
5. Thread the baker’s twine on a needle.
6. String the shamrocks on the twine, using an entry and exit point on each shamrock.
7. Space out the shamrocks once strung.
8. Hang your garland and enjoy! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!