This project only takes a few minutes and I used pallet wood.
- Pallet wood cut to desired length
- Piece of pallet wood for hat brim
- Piece of wood for base with slit for planks of wood
- Paint (I used black, orange and white)
- Wood glue
- Nail gun
- Paint the base
- Glue three pieces of pallet wood into base and nail with nail gun
- Paint the planks white
- Paint the hat brim then attach it at an angle with glue and a nail gun
- Cover the lower part of the snowman and paint the top part to be the hat
- Make a template for the nose out of a piece of paper to paint the nose
I am going to put my snowman on my front porch now that the holidays are over and the snowy season is going to he here.