There are two things I love- bread and garlic. So mix those two up and I get very happy.
These were delicious and my daughter and I fought over who got the last one! The best part is that you can make it from scratch or use canned biscuits. I used canned biscuits and they were delicious! In fact, no one would even know they were canned and I think that these might make an appearance on my holiday table this year!
I’ve been making these with pizza dough now too and they are just as good! Just cut the dough into small pieces!
- 1 tube canned biscuits (or pizza dough)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp minced garlic (or 4 fresh cloves minced)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four sections.
- Place all the sections in a bowl, sprinkle parmesan, garlic, and oregano over the biscuits.
- Toss and mix.
- Place 4-5 pieces of biscuits into each tin.
- Brush melted butter over each tin of biscuits.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with more butter.