My husband loves Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and I love making new versions of them in different ways. Using flatbreads to make these sandwiches out of deli meat was so easy and fast! The super thin slices made a tender sandwich with just enough crunch to make it delicious!
And the Flatbreads are BOGO at Harris Teeter and deli meat an eVIC offer! (find all the deals at Harris Teeter here)
- 2 Foldable Flatbreads
- 6 Slices Roast Beef Slices
- 2 Slices Provolone Slices
- 1 Colored Pepper, sliced tin
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Slice the Roast Beef into thin square slices.
- Heat a pan with a little olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and cook until softening. Add in the beef, season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook until the meat begins to crisp around the edges.
- Place a slice of cheese on the bread, top with beef and peppers.
- Fold and enjoy.