New to shopping at CVS? Check out the Shopping Guide!
Below are the top deals I see in the CVS ad this week. The full ad will be up Friday!
Buy (2) Speed Stick Gear Deodorant, 2.7 – 4 oz $4 each
Use (2) $2/1 Printable
Pay $4 + tax
Get $3 ecb (Limit 1)
Final Cost: $0.50 each
Remember this deal doesn’t start until 4/20 but the coupon most likely won’t be around then! Print it now!
Get your flash drive out and load some pictures on it! Starting today at CVS you can get a FREE photo book after ExtraBucks!
Buy a 4×6 photo book in store
Get $4.99 ecb back
Final Cost: FREE
I am going to load up images to a flashdrive so I am ready to go when I get to the store!
Head over and print two CVS Huggies coupons!
Plus CVS has an Extra Bucks offer running on Huggies
$10 ECB wyb $30, Limit 1
Buy (3) Huggies Jumbo Packs $9
Buy (1) Huggies Wipes $6
Use (2) $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers – 3-23-14 SS – (exp. 04/19/14)
Use (1) $0.40/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, 40 ct or Larger – 3-23-14 SS (exp 4/19)
Use (1) $1.50/1 Huggies Jumbo Packs or Big Pak CVS
Use (1) $2 off Huggies Jumbo Pack AND Wipes CVS
Total Due $26.10
Get Back $10 ecb
Final Cost: $16.10
Waiting on a prescription last night, I was wondering aisles at CVS and saw this & thought oh wow! Glad I had $15 in ECB expiring so I rolled it onto this deal.
Buy (1) CVS Flavor Chew (note: only the blue boxes were tagged this way. The pink were tagged B1G1 50% off)
Get $1.49 ecb
Thrifty Tip: You could technically do 10 transactions. Buy 1 pay $1.49 + tax. Get $1.49 ecb back. Do another transaction, pay with the $1.49 ecb and pay tax in cash, get another $1.49 ecb. Do it over and over for a total of 10 times.
Personally, I find that a huge hassel just to leave with $1.49 in ecb. I’d suggest if you don;t have enough ecb to start out to do 2 transactions with 5 in each.
Buy (5) at $1.49 each = $7.45 + tax
Get back $7.45 ecb
Buy (5) at $1.49 each
Pay with $7.45 ecb from first transaction + tax in cash
Get back $7.45 ecb
This way next week you start with $7.45 in ecb and you won’t have to do a ton of transactions to lower your OOP. Think of it as an investment in your ExtraBucks future!
CVS is one of my absolute favorite stores. From ExtraBucks to Beauty Rewards- every time I turn around I feel like CVS is paying me to be a customer! And they are! Check out 5 ways to save BIG at CVS
1. ExtraCare Coupon Center: Lovingly called the magic coupon machine- this needs to be your first stop inside the store. Scan your card and the Magic Coupon Machine will print store coupons. You know when you are a CVS addict when by the end of the week the machine tells you you’ve reached your limit of coupons for the week! These awesome coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons!
2. ExtraCare Beauty Club: On top of the awesome Extra Care savings and ExtraBucks rewards, CVS gives Beauty Club Members $5 ecb for every $50 in beauty products purchased, $3 ecb on their birthday and 10% off shopping pass when you enroll. Plus the $50 is accumulated based on the sale price- so use coupons to bring that $50 down even lower! Plus CVS has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all their beauty products! Unhappy with the beauty purchase? Return it for your money back!
3. ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards: For every 10 prescriptions filled you can earn $5 in ExtraBucks! Plus vaccinations at CVS can earn you more ExtraBucks!
4. myWeekly Ad: Coupons are fun. Coupons are great. The real savings comes from sales though! The sales are the important part and CVS is making it easier with a new personalized weekly circular! Check it out here.
5. ExtraBucks: I like to call these CVS money because that is how they treat it! CVS ExtraBucks can be used on almost anything in the store! CVS has expanded their send to card feature so instead of having ecb print at the register they will digitally load it to your card. More digital offers can now be sent straight to your card, eliminating the need to print coupons at home. This includes email offers. Simply select “send to card”
CVS is an amazing place to get bargains. Every week I anxiously await the new ad to see what deals I can bring home! From super inexpensive diapers to all the Black Friday Freebies- CVS rocks the deals and is the MOST coupon friendly drug store! Every week you can find the best CVS deals right here on MoolaSavingMom.com- find them here.
There is a HOT CVS deal on Nexcare!
Buy (1) Nexcare Tape Product, get $5 extra care buck. The limit listed on the tags it 1 but on the receipt it allows 2.
There are several products priced under $5 so that is instantly a money maker!
There are several Nexcare coupons listed in the coupon database.
CVS has just announced a new program for veterans!
This is from their press release “CVS/pharmacy and Veterans Advantage Inc. today announced an exclusive new 20% discount program both in-store and online for Veterans Advantage’s VetRewards Card members. Valid at any of CVS/pharmacy’s 7,600 stores nationwide, or at CVS.com, U.S. Active Duty Military, Veterans, National Guard & Reserve and their families can save 20% off purchases and receive free shipping for online orders.”
Veterans Advantage members can simply login to www.VeteransAdvantage.com with their VetRewards Card ID number and print the CVS savings coupon or link to the private CVS online store.
Their release goes on “At CVS/pharmacy, the 20% discount applies to all full price purchases and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer. There are no blackout dates or restrictions. On CVS.com, the 20% savings can be used in combination with other CVS promotions and members will enjoy free shipping automatically applied at checkout, allowing active duty personnel, vets and their families to achieve even greater savings.”
So it seems it cannot be combined with other percentage discounts but can be used with CVS extra care bucks, etc. Not a veteran? CVS emails shoppers coupons pretty often and even mails 20 – 25% off coupons too.
Update: Thanks to everyone who passed on the info regarding VerteransAdvantage. It costs $70/year and $35/year for dependents. This is not a free program.
Oh this a GREAT deal at CVS this week!
Buy (1) Purex Get (2) FREE- usually around $6.49 each
Print this $1.50/2 coupon
To maximize this deal you will need to make multiple trips to CVS because of the limit 6 in the ad on the Purex.It will take 2 trips but here is the total (do 6 in 1 trip and 6 in another)Buy (12) Purex= $25.96
Use (6) $1.50/2 couponsTotal OOP: $16.96Get $5 back from SavingStarTotal Cost: $11.96 or 99¢ each