My husband made me a chess board table years ago and my grandkids love to use it but they needed stools. I used some pieces of wood I had left over from other projects to make these cute stools.
- Wood Glue
- Miter Saw or Box
- King & Queen Stencils (If desired)
- Cut the legs the length desired
- Cut the top the desired size
- Cut sides for the top
- Glue and screw the legs, sides and tops together
- Paint the Stools
- I used stencils I printed from online to make the Queen & King on the stools
These turned out so cute. They are perfect for my grandkids and they store underneath of the table.