This is a fun craft that children will enjoy. Be creative and make different sizes and colors of trees.
- Buttons (I used green for the trunk and brown for the tree)
- Wire or sting
- Topper (Star or other)
- Fold wire in half and thread brown beads through one hole with each end of wire
- Put largest green buttons on first and continue using smaller and smaller buttons
- Add a star or other button for top as desired
- Pull wire tight and twist to keep beads in place
Hang it on your tree or as an adornment on a gift! Fun to make so don’t be afraid to be creative!