There are no coupons in today’s paper and none in next week (Christmas Day) either. With the new year coming up soon- take some time to clean out and get organized!
- Clean Out: Use The Expired Insert Checker: to clean out the expired inserts that you have. Then send the expired ones to our troops overseas! They can use them up to 6 months expired.
- Get Organized. There is nothing worse than wasting money. Disorganization costs money. Have a binder set up for rebates, tracking your spending and more. Here are a few sheets you can use in your Spending Binder
- Set Up For Success. Having piles of coupons with no organization is the fastest way to coupon failure. There is no right way to organize but find one that you will keep up.
- Print any 2016 Coupons you want. Since 2011, Harris Teeter has held a coupon event the first full week of January. Our coupon stashes will be very light- so print any that you will want for the event!
- Get Resourceful: Get the Coupon Tool to make your grocery lists. Get the Free MoolaSavingMom app. Check out the Couponer’s Tool box here.
Use these no-coupon weeks to do a coupon cleanout! File everything that’s piled up and start 2017 fresh!
Completely new to couponing? Want to spend much less on the groceries you need? Checkout the Learn to Coupon series here.