Canned doughs are often really cheap but oven baked biscuits and rolls get a little boring! Turn canned cinnamon rolls into delicious (and EASY) waffles!
*Video has music only.
- Cooking Spray
- Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- Pre-heat waffle iron
- Spray lightly with cooking spray
- Place cinnamon rolls onto waffle iron (Mine had 4 square waffle sections so I did 4 at a time)
- Press down lightly as rolls will puff up
- Cook until done (about 3-5 minutes)
- microwave icing in a microwave safe bowl 10-30 seconds to create a glaze.
- Pour over waffles & enjoy