Pool Noodle Tic Tac Toe
This is a super easy, inexpensive and fun game to have at any cookout or outdoor party! We’re going to take this camping with us!
You will need:
· 4 orange pool noodles
· 5 green pool noodles
· 5 blue pool noodles
· Duct Tape
· 9 ink pens or paper straws
· 5 empty toilet paper rolls
· 1 roll of plastic cording
Make the Xs and Os BEFORE making the game board!
To make the Os:
· Cut down the side of the toilet paper rolls so that they unroll.
· Re-roll tightly, starting with the longest side.
· Insert halfway inside of each pool noodle.
· Bend the noodle and insert the remaining half into the opposite end to create a circle.
· Tightly duct tape together.
· Repeat to create five Os.
To make the Xs:
· Cut a pool noodle in half.
· Lay in the shape of an X.
· Secure the center by poking an ink pen through both halves.
· Wrap the cording tightly around the center and knot.
· Repeat to create 5 Xs.
To make the game board:
· Lay out four pool noodles in the shape of a tic tac toe board, using the Xs and Os as a guide.
· Secure the joints by pushing an ink pen through the intersects.
· Tie the plastic cord tightly around each intersect. You can remove the pens if desired, but they provide additional stability.