Ok YUMMMO. These are super easy to make with canned biscuits – but serious tip: Do NOT use flaky biscuits. They taste great but come apart in layers that are not very donut- like.
These are so easy to make with just three ingredients; melted butter, canned biscuits and sugar. You can mix it up and use different toppings than plain sugar- make a cinnamon sugar mixture, use cinnamon, allspice and brown sugar to make a churro flavor, or just drizzle with honey or chocolate syrup!
- Canned Biscuits
- Melted Butter, about 3 tbsp.
- Granulated Sugar for rolling (about ½ cup)
- Additional or alternate toppings as desired
- Use a 1 inch cookie cutter (I used a bottle cap) - cut out center of biscuit. (Do not press biscuit down)
- Fry in air fryer for 4 minutes at 350F.
- Brush with melted butter and roll in sugar or other toppings.
- For Holes: fry 3 minutes at 350. Brush with butter and roll in sugar.