Imitation crab is very inexpensive and it makes great crab cakes. It jus takes a few minutes and not a lot of work!
The Video below is from a Facebook Live- so I deleted off the extra chatting 😉
- ⅔ cup panko crumbs (divided)
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 8 oz flake imitation crab
- Shred crab
- Shred crab into small pieces
- Add egg, mayo, ⅓ cup breadcrumbs, lemon juice, mustard, worceshire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix Well.
- Form into patties and coat with reserved breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Fry about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tarter or cocktail sauce on the side.