There is just something about the combination of lemons and rosemary- both are so fragrant but combine them and WOW! *Tip: Not a fan of garlic? You can omit it! I made two pans- one with garlic and one without and both were awesome. This is going on our “Make it Again” list! Also, a cast iron pan isn’t mandatory to make this- any oven safe pan will do – but I’ve rediscovered my love of my cast iron pans so expect to see more of them!
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup olive oil.
- 2 Lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary,lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in oil and juice mixture, coating it well.
- Place in cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 - 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Leave a Reply