I had an avocado that needed eating TODAY so I pulled together some other ingredients I had on hand to create what turned out to be a pretty good dish!
I let it marinade nearly all day and I was so glad I did- the flavors were awesome when they came off the grill!
- Chicken Breasts, 4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Goya Abobo Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Salad Topping:
- ½ can black beans, rinsed & drained
- ½ can corn, rinsed & drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloved, minced
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Put the 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 limes juice and zest, 3 tbsp cilantro, Adobo and pepper into a freezer bag. Add chicken and coat well.
- Marinade for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill.
- To make salad:
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place over hot chicken and enjoy.
I served this with yellow rice and it was amazing!