With all the great Catalina Deals running currently this question keeps popping up: My Catalina Didn’t print- what should I do?
What Do I do if my Catalina didn’t print?
1) Check the terms. Often we see printouts from the catalina machines a few days before the event starts. We try to keep our Catalina Deals page updated.
2) Check the machine. At checkout, double check that the catalina machine is on, has paper and isn’t jammed. All of these will cause you to lose your catalina.
3) Wait for it. Sometimes it takes a minute or two for the catalina to print after the transaction is complete. Don’t rush off- wait for a second. Also notate on your list that you should get a catalina. This way you remember to ask for it if you can’t see the catalinas printing.
After the transaction: if it didn’t print
1) Ensure that you met the requirements. Maybe you got the wrong size or quantity. Before trying to resolve this with the store or Catalina make sure that the terms were met.
2) Ask the store. Some stores are aware of the current catalina deals they are participating in. If they are aware they can either re-ring your items and see if it prints or provide you cash back If the store is unaware or unable to resolve it you will need to go to step 3. Sometimes their machines just disconnect from the Catalina database!
3) Contact Catalina Marketing. You can complete the form here and if the terms were met Catalina will send you a catalina via the mail. It takes a bit to get it verified and sent but they do send it.