I had several old dinosaur jelly jars from the 80’s. I thought rather than throw them away I would uses them to store things. I was able to find all the supplies to make this project in my garage.
- Thin wood
- Hole saw
- Wooden pegs for legs
- Wooden door knobs for handles
- Spray Paint
- 2 sided wood screw to attach the handle to the leg
- Cut a piece of wood the length to fit the size of your jars
- Use the hole saw to cut holes to fit your jars
- Drill holes for the legs/handles screws
- Paint all the pieces and let dry
- Put all the pieces together
I gave this holder to my grandson and he is using it for crayons, pencils and markers but you could use it for bathroom supplies or office supplies too!