These house numbers were nailed to a post on my front porch but I wanted to dress it up a bit so I made this chevron sign to nail the numbers to.
- Pallet wood (or other suitable wood)
- Thin wood for a backer for the chevron pieces
- Table saw
- Wood glue
- House numbers
- I cut the wood at a 45 degree angle making each of the 16 pieces 3 inches long
- I cut the top and the bottom straight off
- I glued the pieces in a chevron pattern onto a thin piece of wood
- Paint the chevron pattern as desired
- Attach house numbers
- Hang up where desired
I painted the house number sign white and peach to match my front door and bench that are the same color so it all goes together well.
Love the personality your sign added to your front porch along with your pretty front door color.