These house numbers were nailed to a post on my front porch but I wanted to dress it up a bit so I made this chevron sign to nail the numbers to.
- Pallet wood (or other suitable wood)
- Thin wood for a backer for the chevron pieces
- Table saw
- Wood glue
- House numbers
- I cut the wood at a 45 degree angle making each of the 16 pieces 3 inches long
- I cut the top and the bottom straight off
- I glued the pieces in a chevron pattern onto a thin piece of wood
- Paint the chevron pattern as desired
- Attach house numbers
- Hang up where desired
I painted the house number sign white and peach to match my front door and bench that are the same color so it all goes together well.