Macrame is coming back and these bracelets are so easy. They make a great craft for kids to do.
- Cut 1 cord 1o inches long
- Cut one cord 24 inches long
- Cut 1 cord 18 inches long
- Use a T-pin to hold the 10″ cord in place.
- Fold the 24″ cord in half and tie a square-knot onto the 10″ cord
- Add a bead and tie a square knot.
- Alternate until you have the bracelet as long as you want
- Take the loose ends of the bracelet and hold them together in opposite direction and take the 18″ cord and tie 3 square knots (See 2nd picture)
- Tie a knot at the end of the two cord from the bracelet (See 2nd picture)
- Glue the ends of the last square knot and cut cord after glue dries
You can change how many beads, what type of beads and how many square knots to make it your own creation.