Counting down to fun events will help your child(ren) learn to be patient while waiting for the big day!. They can even help make this Count Down to Christmas project.
- Put something like a piece of cardboard or a metal lid inside the bag before painting so the paint won’t go thru to the other side
- Use a stencil and paint one number on each bag from 1 – 24
- When the gabs have dried put something inside of each bag. It can be a piece of candy, a note or a small eraser or toy.
- Hang all the bags up on the garland in numerical order
- Everyday your child can take down one bag and see what is inside.
- When they get to the 24th bag they know the next day is Christmas.
The good thing about this project is that you can reuse it year after year.