These were SO good. I can’t wait to make them again. We love pizza in our house, in all forms so this was just a new form to try it in!
Next time we might try it with other toppings so swap out the pepperoni or add your other favorites.
- 1 Canned Pizza Dough
- 3 oz Pepperoni
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Unroll pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Oregano and grated parmesan cheese.
- Roll to create a long pizza roll.
- Slice into 1 inch thick slices.
- Place onto a baking sheet, cut side down.
- Sprinkle with additional grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake 13 - 17 minutes or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove pinwheels from cookie sheet.
- Heat Pizza Sauce for dipping.