As in love I am with my Instapot (don’t have one…it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE) and my slow cooker – I’ve become a sheet pan fan too! I feel like they cook even better after being tarnished and blackened – my sheet pans are well loved.
This is so easy- the hardest part is slicing everything up! You can use a fajita mix from the store or make your own!
- 2 lb chicken, sliced into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Fajita Seasoning Mixture (homemade or packaged)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place all ingredients except olive oil and seasoning on baking sheet)
- Drizzle with olive oil and evenly seasoning all items with fajita mixture.
- Toss on the baking sheet until evenly coated and spread chicken and veggies evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done and veggies are cooked.
- Serve hot.
In a pinch, I use packaged Fajita seasoning but making your own is so quick and easy and doesn’t require fancy ingredients!
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cayenne pepper
- Mix all items togehther
Leave a Reply