So I’m not all about Keto but I AM trying to cut back on my carbs…because I am a CARB LOVER.
These Keto Pizza Rolls are a good option when you want the pizza flavor without all the carby-crust!
- 12 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Marinara Sauce (Keto Friendly if Desired)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay cheese slices on baking mat and top with pepperoni and bake for 6 minutes - or until cheese melts and begins to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and while hot sprinkle with Italian Seasoning Mix
- Allow to cool sightly and then roll and enjoy with favorite marinara sauce.
Rosie Doal says
These look so delicious…and so great for many of my friends on the keto diet at the moment x #TwinklyTuesday
These look so good and so easy. I’m featuring this post tomorrow at Thursday Favorite Things. Thanks for sharing!
Those look delicious! I’ve featured them today at Thursday Favorite Things.
These look yummy! Thanks for sharing at Friday Favorites. I’m featuring you this week.