So I’m not all about Keto but I AM trying to cut back on my carbs…because I am a CARB LOVER.
These Keto Pizza Rolls are a good option when you want the pizza flavor without all the carby-crust!
- 12 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Marinara Sauce (Keto Friendly if Desired)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay cheese slices on baking mat and top with pepperoni and bake for 6 minutes - or until cheese melts and begins to brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and while hot sprinkle with Italian Seasoning Mix
- Allow to cool sightly and then roll and enjoy with favorite marinara sauce.